Monday, December 28, 2009
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Monday, November 23, 2009
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Monday, August 3, 2009
3. Smoked Beer
4. American Brown Ale
6. American Porter
5. Stout (Chocolate)
Here are the beers available at the Party Source that are sold in singles for each category.
1. Lager - Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold, Christian Moerlein Lager House
2. Pilsner - Konig Pilsner, Wurzburger Hofbrau, Czechwar, Pilsner Urquell, Brooklyn Pilsner
3. Smoked Beer - Shiner Smoke House, Stone Smoked Porter (warm beer aisle), Rogue Chipotle Ale (this will work for the dish as well and is located with the warm beer)
4. American Brown Ale - Abita Turbodog, Brooklyn Brown, Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale
5. American Porter - Great Lakes Edmound Fitzgerald Porter, Anchor Porter, Bell's Porter
6. Stout - Bell's Expedition Stout, Sam Adams Imperial Stout, Christian Moerlein Stout, Great Lakes Blackout Stout
The Book that assisted me with the beer pairings is called "The Brewmaster's Table" by Garrett Oliver, who is the head brewmaster at the Brooklyn Brewery.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
August 8th- 7pm- 40$- r.s.v.p. to email@example.com
Keep in touch for beer pairing suggestions- they will be posted by monday so you can pick up your brews before dinner- ( all other beverages are welcome and will not be snuffed at.)
*No lungs were injured in the making of the flyer; thanks to Emily for her lovely lips!
...ahh yes, the rotation issue...